Join Our Team
As a leading global e-commerce home furnishings company in the specialty of high-end solid hardwood furniture, we are committed to creating value for principals and customers whilst providing a great work environment and career opportunities. We’re always looking to add new talent to our team and encourage and support the personal and professional growth of all employees.
Showroom Retail Assistant x 1 (Part Time to Full Time)
You are passionate about communicate with people like friends, comfortable to be dealing with all customer's questions and providing excellent customer service experience.
Skill you would need:
- Be a sales-focused dynamo and love retail sales
- Well-developed communication and listening skills.
- Previous experience in a retail environment.
- Be computer literate.
- Must work on the full weekends and according to the roster.
- Reliable and enthusiastic.
- A team player
- Willing to learn and to teach others
E-Commerce Marketing Assistant x 1
You would be working in our friendly small markietng team, you must have strong willingness to learn on the job, great communication skills ,be able to work under the pressue of high volume contents. Your main areas of responsibility will be associated with the following:
- Content creation, and publishing on the website.
- Photos and vidoes editing.
- Website SEO and E-Commerce content.
- Marketing and Social media content creation and planning.
- Sales support (Support day-to-day running, pitching in with sales team).
Qualification & Experience:
A relevant qualification or experience in Digital marketing/E-commerce (new graduates or pursuing the degree welcome to apply)
A knack for social media and storytelling
Basic knowledge of digital marketing strategies/analysis/reporting, and SEO
Preferable knowledge in using photo editing, design software, media and e-mailing tools, and Microsoft Office.
Great energy and open to learning in a collaborative team environment.
Experince in social media community management & e-mailing (Meta Business, Mailchimp). SEO & Marketing tools (Google Analytics, reporting on content success). E-commerce content & photo editing (Lightroom, photoshop, Customer Intelligence). Experience in liquid lanague or other similar.
Online Customer Service Representative x 1
Calling for passionate people to join our existing busy & fun team in central Auckland office. You will be trained for industry knowledge to help customer on our solid hard wood furniture products.
• Delivery of exceptional Customer Service by answering general
inquiries and managing sales orders in a timely and professional manner.
• Providing pricing and international & national freight quotations along with entering customer orders
• Raising purchase orders and tracking order progression
• Organizing freight, liaising with freight providers
• Maintaining accurate inventory control and reconciliation of stocks
• Generating invoices on a daily basis along with initiating the credit note
• Abounded orders recovery
• Administration duties including reports for internal and external parties as
• 2-3 years of work experience in customer service, furniture product-related role is preferred
• Exceptional customer service & problems solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, professional, prompt, and courteous
• Detail oriented and organized
• Fluent, business-level English
• Excellent oral and written communication
• ERP experience (Xero), excel skills useful
Warehouse Assistant Crew Member x 2
- Accurate and timely receipt of incoming stock (Container Devan).
- Accurate and timely operation of dispatch activity
- Assist with management of periodic cycle count (Stock Take)..
- Assist with Investigation of variances and identify ways to improve accuracy.
- Assist with process for quality check of stock on receipt and dispatch
- Identify potential hazards and take a proactive approach to safety which includes driving forklifts.
- Ensure accurate record keeping and compliance.
- Daily Orders picking.
- Reporting to warehouse manger.